Preparations are underway for the 2018 Malvern Festivals. We'll be keeping you updated on events at the festivals here. Please check back often.
Oktoberfest - Sunday September 9, 2018 from 11 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday, September 9th is the annual Malvern Oktoberfest, 11 AM - 4 PM, along King Street, Warren Avenue and Burke Park!
- Music - we’ll have 4 music attractions!
- Beam’s Music will be showcasing amazing local acts on Gallagher’s stage.
- Main Stage and Beer Garden entertainment: Polkadelphia is performing! It's official!!!
- In the park, you can dance to our fav DJ - DJ LoudenClear.
- And, returning again for 2018, Songs for Seeds in Burke Park playing 3 sets during the day.
- King Street and Warren Avenue Activities
- Bustling with a host of quality Artists & Crafters, just in time to buy your Mother's Day gift.
- You can also meet and greet our King Street Merchants, as well as area retailers and more.
- Burke Park will be home to:
- Activities for the kids: inflatables, games and prizes, balloon artists, crafts, face painting, and more!
- Music from DJ Loudenclear!
- Kids Concert from Song for Seeds
- Plenty of activities for young and old alike - entertainment, games, crafts, activities and more.
- And so much more!