New for 2015 Blooms Weekend!
For the first time ever, we're celebrating our Blooms event on Saturday, as well as Sunday!
Join us for Blooms Stroll - Shop Malvern!
Saturday, May 2nd, is all about Malvern - small town, big charm - get to know our beautiful town. Visit our King Street district!
- Shop our lovely boutiques and gift shops.
- Wander into one of our local restaurants for lunch, and make reservations for dinner later in the day
- Get to know our history on one of the tours. sponsored by the Malvern Historical Commission
- Enjoy our local musicians, we've got lots of talent!
- Take a ride on the trolley from one end of our beautiful town to the other.
Take the Malvern King Street Stroll!
We have an impressive list of Malvern merchants participating in the Malvern Blooms Stroll. Please stop by their place of business to show your support.
Participating King Street Merchants and Local Businesses
- 1 - 12 West Boutique
- 2 - Anthony's Italian Restaurant
- 3 - Blue Octagon
- Buckwalter Kennel - located at 106 Lancaster Avenue, Malvern
- 4 - Campli Photography
- 5 - Christopher's - A Neighborhood Place
- 6 - Englund's Apparel
- 7 - Gingy's
- 8 - Julie Anne's Place
- 9 - Kimberton Whole Foods
- 10 - Knots & Weaves
- 11 - Louella
- 12 - Malvern Pizza
- 13 - Malvern Flowers and Gifts
- 14 - Mauger Givnish Funeral Home
- 15 - Moonstone and Sage
- 16 - National Bank of Malvern
- 17 - Note Bene
- Penn Medicine at Valley Forge - 1001 Chesterbrook Blvd. Berwyn
- 18 - Pete's Auto Service
- PNC - Located at 10 National Avenue
- 19 - Posh Collections
- 20 - Rajant
- 21 - Renehan Building Group
- 22 - Restaurant Alba
- 23 - Terre Culture Gifts
- 24 - Uphome
- 25 - Wolfe's Baldwin Brass Center
- 26 - Worrell's Butcher Shop