Blooms Festival 2017
Preparations are underway for the 2017 Malvern Blooms Festival and it promises to be a fun day for all. Please check back often for updates to the day's events.
Blooms - Sunday, May 7, 11 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday, May 7th is the annual Blooms Festival, 11 AM - 4 PM, along King Street, Warren Avenue and Burke Park!
- Music - we’ll have 4 music attractions!
- Beam’s Music will be showcasing amazing local acts on Gallagher’s stage.
- Get ready for Hillbilly R&R - Twangabillies has their roots in rock 'n roll and vintage country. They'll be on the main stage in the Malvern Pizza parking lot, right next to the Beer Garden headed up by Christopher's of Malvern. This year Christopher's is hosting a Down Home Hillbilly BBQ and Brew!
- In the park, you can dance to our fav DJ - DJ LoudenClear.
- And, returning again for 2017, Songs for Seeds in Burke Park.
- King Street and Warren Avenue Activities
- Bustling with a host of quality Artists & Crafters, just in time to buy your Mother's Day gift.
- You can also meet and greet our King Street Merchants, as well as area retailers and more.
- Burke Park will be home to:
- Activities for the kids: inflatables, games and prizes, balloon artists, crafts, face painting, and more!
- Music from DJ Loudenclear!
- Plenty of activities for young and old alike - entertainment, games, crafts, activities and more. We've got two insane bouncies: Jungle Safari and CandyLand Kids. And, for the first visit to Malvern, the R-5 Malvern Express will be taking kids on rides in the National Bank of Malvern parking lot.
- And so much more!