Preparations are underway for the 2018 Malvern Festivals. We'll be keeping you updated on events at the festivals here. Please check back often.
Blooms - Sunday May 6, 2018 from 11 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday, May 6th is the annual Blooms Festival, 11 AM - 4 PM, along King Street, Warren Avenue and Burke Park!
- Music - we’ll have 4 music attractions!
- King Street and Warren Avenue Activities
- Bustling with a host of quality Artists & Crafters, just in time to buy your Mother's Day gift.
- You can also meet and greet our King Street Merchants, as well as area retailers and more.
- Burke Park will be home to:
- Bark in the Park - we're going dog-gone crazy for both festivals this year, Blooms and Oktoberfest!
- Activities for the kids: inflatables, games and prizes, balloon artists, crafts, face painting, and more!
- Music from DJ Loudenclear!
- Kids Concert from Song for Seeds
- Plenty of activities for young and old alike - entertainment, games, crafts, activities and more.
- And so much more!
Oktoberfest - Sunday September 9, 2018 from 11 AM - 4 PM
Details to follow soon.