Blooms Festival 2017
Preparations are underway for the 2017 Malvern Blooms Festival and it promises to be a fun day for all. Please check back often for updates to the day's events.
Blooms - Sunday, May 7, 11 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday, May 7th is the annual Blooms Festival, 11 AM - 4 PM, along King Street, Warren Avenue and Burke Park!
- Music - we’ll have 2 stages!
- Beam’s Music will be showcasing amazing local acts on Gallagher’s stage.
- And, on the main stage in the Malvern Pizza lot we'll be hosting TBD.
- In the park, you can dance to our fav DJ - DJ LoudenClear.
- King Street and Warren Avenue Activities
- Bustling with a host of quality Artists & Crafters, just in time to buy your Mother's Day gift.
- You can also meet and greet our King Street Merchants, as well as area retailers and more.
- Burke Park will be home to:
- Activities for the kids: inflatables, games and prizes, balloon artists, crafts, face painting, and more!
- Music from DJ Loudenclear!
- Two food courts stocked with the best of local food trucks and restaurants; and the King Street Cabaret, sponsored by Malvern's own Christopher's, including cocktails!
- Plenty of activities for young and old alike - entertainment, games, crafts, activities and more
- And so much more!