2018 Food and Concessions Application
Retail Food Sales and Concession Application
Please use this application if you are selling any food item including retail food sales, as well as all concessions.
Retail Food Sales
For retail food sales, ie packaged items not intended for consumption at the event, ie maple syrup, candy, wine.
The cost for a 10' x 10' space is $100 if paid by the Early Festival Payment Deadline; the registration price increases by 20% if paid after the early payment deadline.
Blooms deadline for $100 fee: March 7, 2018
Oktoberfest deadline for $100 fee: July 3, 2018
- Submitting an application does not guarantee participation in the 2018 Malvern Festivals. Growing Roots will review your application and notify you by email within 14 days of receipt of your application if you have been accepted as a participant.
- Payment information will be forwarded with your acceptance email. Payment must be made no later than:
- Blooms payment due by April 2, 2018
- Oktoberfest payment due by August 13, 2018
- QUESTIONS: EMAIL GROWING ROOTS PARTNERS
- Fee for concessions based on menu offerings and the amount of space needed:
- Fee for food concessions is $250 for full meal concessions. Questions - email me.
- Fee for limited menu concessions, ie ice cream only, who fit into a 10' x 10' space, the price is $125. Questions - email me.
- For limited menu concessions, ie ice cream only, who require 2 spaces, 10' x 20', the price is $200. Questions - email me.
Submitting an application does not guarantee participation in the Malvern Blooms / Oktoberfest Events. Growing Roots Partners will review your application and notify you by email within 14 days of receipt of your application if you have been accepted as a participant.
Note: please email me a complete listing of any, and all, items you intend to serve at your concession tent / truck. No application will be considered without a complete menu.
There will be 2 food court locations, both prime spots. Each food court will have a dining area adjacent to it.
- Payment information will be forwarded with your acceptance email. Payment must be made no later than April 2, 2018 for Malvern Blooms, and August 13, 2017 for Malvern Oktoberfest. Payment secures your space for the festival - you can pay for both festivals at the same time.
Required by all food/beverage vendors:
Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate, naming Malvern Business and Professional Association, Malvern Borough, and, Growing Roots Partners, as additional insured.
A valid Mobile Food License from the Chester County Department of Health - a copy must be on file with Growing Roots Partners no later than April 1, 2018 for Blooms, and July 30, 2018 for Oktoberfest. If you do not have a CCHD license, you must apply to the county three weeks prior to the event. CCHD will visit the event and conduct the inspection. At that time you will receive your event license.
This information will be emailed to you at the time of acceptance.