2018 Art / Craft Application
Art / Crafter Application 2018
This application is for art and craft vendors ONLY - all art/craft applicants must make, by hand, what they propose to sell. If you are selling craft/art made by a third party, you are a retailer and need to complete the retail application.
- The cost for a 10' x 10' space is $100 if paid by the Early Festival Payment Deadline; the registration price increases by 20% if paid after the early payment deadline .
- Blooms deadline for $100 fee: March 7, 2018
- Oktoberfest deadline for $100 fee: July 3, 2018
- Submitting an application does not guarantee participation in the 2018 Malvern Festivals. Growing Roots will review your application and notify you by email within 14 days of receipt of your application if you have been accepted as a participant.
- Payment information will be forwarded with your acceptance email. Payment must be made no later than:
- Blooms payment due by April 2, 2018
- Oktoberfest payment due by August 13, 2018
Photos of your work must be made available to the Growing Roots Partners. If you do not have a website that shows your work, please email at least 3 photos of your work immediately after submitting this application. No artist / craftsperson will be considered without photos of their work.
QUESTIONS: EMAIL GROWING ROOTS
Art / Craft Application
Complete this Application ONLY if your are an ARTIST or CRAFTSPERSON.
Do NOT USE this application for Food Craft. All Food Vendors must use the Food Sales and Concessions Application.